Art inspired by the Renaissance, Celtic knots, fantasy art, and storybooks. I create traditional paintings, digital art and photograph knights, fair maidens, fairies, bagpipers, flowers and a few meadows too.
This original painting is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Lise Winne - Artist Website secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original.
Featured is a fawn who is part of the white tailed deer family. He is flying through the night air with stars in the background with a doily on his back and a white lace-like bouquet emanating from the doily.
In making this piece, I thought about the fine lace and doilies of old Victorian decor.
This piece is presently for sale. It is a 24" x 24" acrylic painting on canvas, painted on all sides except the back. The sides are like the front in that it is painted dark blue with stars. It is presently in a gallery, but may not have sold, so inquire by using the contact if you are interested.
* fawn: spiritual authority, devotion to a higher cause, the ability to address all challenging situations in life. Can also represent a person who is gentle, innocent, peaceful, compassionate, and loving. A harbinger of longevity. In this context with the leaping fawn: joy.
* white lace bouquet: purity, innocence, ever-changing beginnings and endings, the feminine, beautifying, virginal
* doily: reassurance, strength, appreciation for pre-modern culture, refinement, order, old style home decor
* stars: inspiration, intuition, dreams
* night sky: mysteries, unconscious
* Beauty in Art, NO Photography
* Fantasy Art for the Home and Office
* Images that Excite You
* Arts Fantastic World
* Story Art and Allegorical Art
* Painting the Old Way in Oil Acrylic and Watercolor ...
March 11th, 2019
Viewed 4,413 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 10/04/2023 at 10:33 AM