Art inspired by the Renaissance, Celtic knots, fantasy art, and storybooks. I create traditional paintings, digital art and photograph knights, fair maidens, fairies, bagpipers, flowers and a few meadows too.
Please note: the watermark in the lower right corner will not appear on actual products.
Featured is a millefleurs birthday cake with a unicorn, hummingbird, butterfly and rabbit. The birthday cake has red and white candles in gold. The unicorn with a fluffy tail (as depicted in the Renaissance) is resting peacefully in a lush garden. A rabbit has joined him.
* unicorn: purity, innocence, the divine, enlightenment, magic. The unicorn has been known to swoon at the sight of a faire maiden who is pure of heart, and to even fall asleep in her lap, and to be an independent creature of high intelligence. The unicorn could not be captured without its attraction to a woman. The unicorn's horn has been known to purify water. The unicorn was described during Renaissance times as an extremely wild woodland animal that could not be tamed.
* rabbit: vulnerability, luck, the feminine
* hummingbird: joy, playfulness, uplifting, transforming negative energy, swiftness, resiliency.
* millefleurs: abundance, growth, fertility, creativity, freedom from hunger, heightened respect for nature
* red candles: strength and courage to fight against enemies, elimination of pessimism in favor of courage
* white candles: peace, purity, truth, in touch with spiritual forces
* gold candle holders: illumination, the courage to maintain integrity
Please note that there will not be the usual number of prints for this image as it was specifically made to celebrate a birthday.
* Myth, Magic and Spirituality
* Out of the Ordinary
June 22nd, 2019
Viewed 583 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 10/02/2022 at 11:26 AM