Art inspired by the Renaissance, Celtic knots, fantasy art, and storybooks. I create traditional paintings, digital art and photograph knights, fair maidens, fairies, bagpipers, flowers and a few meadows too.
In this piece, a white rabbit takes refuge in some knotted tree roots for a nap. He is curled up while outside three doves and a butterfly flutter about. He is safe in his cage of tree branches, and even smiles a bit.
The sky is either sunrise or sunset, i.e. early morning or late afternoon. There are hills in the background.
* white rabbit: vulnerability, purity of intention, lucky, the feminine
* in knotted tree roots: sanctuary, self imposed imprisonment or safety, solitude, rest, less vulnerability, complex network of ideas, thoughts and dreams
* singular tree: tree of life, identity
* butterfly: transformation, metamorphosis
* doves: peace, devotion, sacrifice for a message, spirit
The original has sold. The long design looks great on a yoga mat.
* Art For Children
May 21st, 2018
Viewed 785 Times - Last Visitor from Seattle, WA on 10/04/2022 at 5:54 PM